- Joined
- 4 December 2018
- Messages
- 3,200
- Reactions Received
- 11,455
- Location
- USA
- Website
- emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 205
- Fandom
- Once, Sone
- Gender
- Male
Eman's Top 10 Kpop Soloist/Duo Songs
For the love of Tzuyu I'm combining categories.
Put your headphones on.
Grab a blanket and maybe some hot cocoa.
Grab your cat/dog/lizard and sit them on your lap.
And let's get our soloist/duo on.
Maybe some healthy crying.
Enjoy!
And Share Your Own!
10.
09.
08.
07.
06.
05.
04.
03.
02.
01.
For the love of Tzuyu I'm combining categories.
Put your headphones on.
Grab a blanket and maybe some hot cocoa.
Grab your cat/dog/lizard and sit them on your lap.
And let's get our soloist/duo on.
Maybe some healthy crying.
Enjoy!
And Share Your Own!
10.
LALASWEET
Blind Eyes
Year: 2011
Album: Bittersweet
Blind Eyes
Year: 2011
Album: Bittersweet
09.
Taeyeon
I
Year: 2015
Album: I
I
Year: 2015
Album: I
08.
Park Won x Suzy
Don't Wait For Your Love
Year: 2017
Album: N/A
Don't Wait For Your Love
Year: 2017
Album: N/A
07.
IU
Dear Name
Year: 2017
Album: Palette
Dear Name
Year: 2017
Album: Palette
06.
Younha
Rescue
Year: 2017
Album: RescuE
Rescue
Year: 2017
Album: RescuE
05.
LALASWEET
My Old Orange Tree
Year: 2011
Album: Bittersweet
My Old Orange Tree
Year: 2011
Album: Bittersweet
04.
ZITTEN
Whale
Year: 2014
Album: Beyond The Clouds (OST)
Whale
Year: 2014
Album: Beyond The Clouds (OST)
03.
Gayoon
12:30 (Cover)
Year: 2014
Album: N/A
12:30 (Cover)
Year: 2014
Album: N/A
02.
Jung Joonil
The First Snow
Year: 2017
Album: Goblin (OST)
The First Snow
Year: 2017
Album: Goblin (OST)
01.
Lee Hi
Breathe
Year: 2016
Album: Seoulite - Pt. 1
Breathe
Year: 2016
Album: Seoulite - Pt. 1