Eman's Top 15 Songs In Kpop (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Eman's Top 15 Songs In Kpop





Attempting a list like this is crazy. Is distilling ones favorite songs of all time even possible?

Well let's try.



Rule #1. Only songs from kpop groups. No soloists.

Rule #2. Only 1 song per group. It can't be 15 BTS songs.

Rule #3. This list may change in 10 minutes. No promise of longevity.


Okay! Go!





15.

Shine by PENTAGON

Year: 2018
Album: Positive


14.
We by PRISTIN

Year: 2016
Album: We


13.
Dancing Queen by CRAYON POP

Year: 2012
Album: Dancing Queen


12.
Closer by OH MY GIRL

Year: 2015
Album: Closer


11.
Eung Eung by APINK

Year: 2019
Album: Percent


10.
Pyun Ji (Letter) by G.O.D

Year: 2002
Album: Chapter 5: Letter


09.
The Reason by SHINEE

Year: 2013
Album: Sherlock


08.
Mr. Boogie by FX

Year: 2010
Album: Nu Abo


07.
So Hot by WONDER GIRLS

Year: 2008
Album: So Hot


06.
Rookie by RED VELVET

Year: 2017
Album: Rookie


05.
Don't Go by EXO

Year: 2013
Album: XOXO


04.
Rough by GFRIEND

Year: 2016
Album: Snowflake


03.
Don't Be Shy by KARA

Year: 2007
Album: The First Blooming


02.
Like A Fool by TWICE

Year: 2015
Album: The Story Begins


01.
So Nyeo Shi Dae by SNSD

No other song is as central to my love of kpop. I am instantly transported back to 2007. When I was first exposed to this wild world of Korean pop. It represents my love of our world and the magic it holds. The song that is "kpop" for me.


Year: 2007
Album: Girls' Generation







 

Tir

Crawled out of some hole
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,410
Reactions Received
31,087
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Ship
What would be yours?! Or just favorite song of the moment?
I tried making my own overall top kpop song list but gave up since it was impossible for me to rank them all. But I'd say right now, my #1 would be 'Rough'. OMG's 'Closer' would fit in the top 10 somewhere.

The only list that I made was a top 10 but only for boy group songs here. You're the only other person that put g.o.d on their list so you get props from me :sj_weary:
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
No BTS?

This list is officially CANCELED lol.

I'm going to have to listen to some of these. And I already knew what your number one was.

Making a list like this is nearly impossible. Too many great songs and even more great songs being released as we speak. I think limiting it to only one song per group is logically the only way one can make a list like this without losing their mind.

My top 3 groups are represented here so I'm happy :)
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
No BTS?

This list is officially CANCELED lol.

I'm going to have to listen to some of these. And I already knew what your number one was.

Making a list like this is nearly impossible. Too many great songs and even more great songs being released as we speak. I think limiting it to only one song per group is logically the only way one can make a list like this without losing their mind.

My top 3 groups are represented here so I'm happy :)
It's practically impossible. I just started naming off songs I couldn't live without. And left off 200 lol.

The only one per group is a must. Otherwise it would be unmanageable. Makes you really hone in on that one perfect song.

You'll have to try to make one if you get bored.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,646
Reactions Received
93,464
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,925
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I think the only way i could do this is with a "this or that" ranking engine.
But the problem is the initial group sort.
Then the best song ... or the song i like the best because i have connected to it.

this is connection, which would be my first choice. Connection is typically a title very early in the groups life as its why i embraced them.

Except i am fairly sure
ITNW - any pre 2010 songs i found as i started back its why rdr/oh/gee got pushed out.
Happiness
would be 1 2
Memory
MGT
My My or the apink rep (could be I dont know , it girl also)
Latacha/Airplane its close.

might be top 6 in some order. see i am already in trouble.
How do i pick bol 4 galaxy or travel arrrg?

if a bg makes it
clue and note aka sherlock or replay
Sorry sorry or devil.
 
Last edited:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It's really good mix of newer and older stuff in kpop, and lot of bsides too cool. I was bit surprised that it wasn't all ggs, but seeing ur music threads I shouldn't be :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Emanresu and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I really love the list. good job
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
I think the only way i could do this is with a "this or that" ranking engine.
But the problem is the initial group sort.
Then the best song ... or the song i like the best because i have connected to it.

this is connection, which would be my first choice. Connection is typically a title very early in the groups life as its why i embraced them.

Except i am fairly sure
ITNW - any pre 2010 songs i found as i started back its why rdr/oh/gee got pushed out.
Happiness
would be 1 2
Memory
MGT
My My or the apink rep (could be I dont know , it girl also)
Latacha/Airplane its close.

might be top 6 in some order. see i am already in trouble.
How do i pick bol 4 galaxy or travel arrrg?

if a bg makes it
clue and note aka sherlock or replay
Sorry sorry or devil.

I hear you on the connection songs. Most of these are that for me.

It's hard to pick otherwise.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor and yeji

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
There are some of my favorite songs in your list only made of good songs. I should attempt to make mine one day but it was already hard to rank my favorite male and then female title tracks honestly so if I have to add the b-sides ...
I did a Top 75 songs in kpop list awhile ago. And I just had to list them by category in no particular order (i.e. boy group, girl group, soloists, etc.)

It was too hard to rank lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
It's really good mix of newer and older stuff in kpop, and lot of bsides too cool. I was bit surprised that it wasn't all ggs, but seeing ur music threads I shouldn't be :jisoosmh:
Well I'm pretty strictly only about the music with boy groups. I don't really care at all about any of their extracurriculars or members. But for girl groups it's different lol.


What would yours be??? Or maybe just your favorite song of the moment?
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Well I'm pretty strictly only about the music with boy groups. I don't really care at all about any of their extracurriculars or members. But for girl groups it's different lol.


What would yours be??? Or maybe just your favorite song of the moment?
TOP 15 of all time is pretty hard xd But at the moment I have been listening IU's Blueming.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Emanresu

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread