English Albums (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
More and more idols are releasing english albums? What are your thoughts on there? Do you like the concept of an english album? or do you hate them?
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i don't mind them but if instead of original english songs they just release english version of the korean songs then i usually don't pay much attention to it and just stick to the korean versions.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
i don't mind them but if instead of original english songs they just release english version of the korean songs then i usually don't pay much attention to it and just stick to the korean versions.
Same. The only time I listen to non-korean version of songs is if [like Exo used to] they do so with the other members of the group.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,744
Reactions Received
93,541
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
English is pretty brutal if its not clear it will get drug and most likely not taken serious. ( i know i have done that myself)
Even most British ect accents are scrubbed except for novelty songs.

and i would assume kpop acts are trying to get away from that tag.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,744
Reactions Received
93,541
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Same. The only time I listen to non-korean version of songs is if [like Exo used to] they do so with the other members of the group.
I prefer jessicas english versions of her solo stuff.

its one of the very few digital buys i have.
 

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,811
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,647
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
English albums? I thought they were releasin English singles? To be fair, I don't have issue with them singing in English as long as it's half-decent and sort of understandable. If I have to look up the English lyrics, might as well sing in Korean.
The fact that I haven't educated you on the valentine's day gift that was All About Luv....I am ashamed.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
The fact that I haven't educated you on the valentine's day gift that was All About Luv....I am ashamed.
does it come with non-rap versions :joysip::haylul:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I don't really care as long as the song is actually good
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread