Appreciation [enter-talk] DIFFERENCE IN SCALE OF THIS GROUP'S FAN MEETING (2 Viewers)

Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
1,233
Reactions Received
3,641
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female



[enter-talk] DIFFERENCE IN SCALE OF VICTON'S FAN MEETING
Posted on September 23, 2019



(Overseas tour 1)


(Overseas tour 2)


(2017)


(2018, last fan meeting before Produce)


After Produce
(+They said that there were around 20K people watching it live)

during the fan meeting Chanie said that they were looked down on all this time so he wishes that it changes now ㅠㅠ
They have grown so much and will grow even more so I hope they find strength going forward ㅠㅠ
Victon is hitting big!!!

post response:
[+354][-16]

original post: here
1. [+81, 0]
The most regrettable thing is that they could've had a way bigger fan meeting than that but they didn't go for it ㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+65, -1]
They said that they were having a comeback by the end of October and are recording currently. Make some noise ㅜㅜㅜ

3. [+54, 0]
They've been ignored all this time and were in a hiatus for 300 days and were blaming themselves and were having a hard time. It really broke my heart ㅠㅠㅠeven so, thinking that they can now promote brightly is such a relief ㅠㅠ Please hit big Victon... I really wanna see 7ton

4. [+30, 0]
Let's hold the fan meeting in an even bigger place next time. We will definitely fill up the place


5. [+22, 0]
I also felt that the scale was a bit regrettable, but they said that they were scared since it was their first time coming back after such a long hiatus. Chanie also said that he was scared. Even though I was on the first row's corner, I was totally satisfied. They had 500 seats in their first fan meeting and had 2K this time, but next time, we'll get to do it in an even bigger place~

________________________________________________________________

I was one of those 20k people watch on vlive+

I cried and I laughed and nearly had a heart attack.

We even had a surprised message from Seungwoo. I cried, the members cried, especially Seungsik and Hanse cried the hardest.





Also this was right after this special stage that nearly gave everyone a heart attack



Highlight song of the night:


Victon also announced that they are planning to have a comeback in late October. Please Support



@TwentyOneJongdae @Yolks @Icy68446 @mirella @RainbowDevil @Reo @goyo @Vikki @Mangoey @lexus @Wingfrost

Kpop Predicton twitter did say that victon would get their first win in 2019 so
:susPepe:​
 
Last edited:

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Victon definitely could have gone with a bigger place; I think the company underestimated how much fans they gained.

Regardless, I can't wait for their comeback. It's been too long since Time of Sorrow.
:maheart:
 
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
1,233
Reactions Received
3,641
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Victon definitely could have gone with a bigger place; I think the company underestimated how much fans they gained.

Regardless, I can't wait for their comeback. It's been too long since Time of Sorrow.
:maheart:
They definitely could have gone with a bigger venue.
i also think not only the company underestimated them, but the boys underestimated themselves too.

But I can't wait til the comeback tho.
:pandahappy:​
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
It sucks that they've underestimated how many fans they've gained, but it's great that they're finally getting recognition. Can't wait for their comeback 💙
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
wow what a difference
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Can't wait for their cb and damn I'm glad so many people started liking em and getting into them :maheart:
 
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
1,233
Reactions Received
3,641
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
It sucks that they've underestimated how many fans they've gained, but it's great that they're finally getting recognition. Can't wait for their comeback 💙
​

I mean they were scared I mean they hadn't actives in Korea together since 2018. I am glad that is was sold out and it showed that people actually want them to come back.​
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread