Appreciation EVERGLOW behind-the-scenes: MV & Jacket Shoot! (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

MV behind-the-scenes




Jacket behind-the-scenes


​
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Adios is already in my Top 10 favourite songs of 2019!

Bon Bon Chocolat drew my attention towards Everglow. Whilst Adios has confirmed my stan status!!

I'm seriously excited to see what the future has in store for these girls.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Adios is already in my Top 10 favourite songs of 2019!

Bon Bon Chocolat drew my attention towards Everglow. Whilst Adios has confirmed my stan status!!

I'm seriously excited to see what the future has in store for these girls.
Would you like to be on the Forever Tag list for future content etc?
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Of course!! :sakUwu:
Added!
:maheart:

And naturally you can watch the official thread too if you would like!

 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Added!
:maheart:

And naturally you can watch the official thread too if you would like!

I'll be there. Especially if there's photos of Aisha to spam :maheart:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Adios is already in my Top 10 favourite songs of 2019!

Bon Bon Chocolat drew my attention towards Everglow. Whilst Adios has confirmed my stan status!!

I'm seriously excited to see what the future has in store for these girls.
same. I already loved them due to Bon Bon and was super intrested (heck I was making the badge thread like a couple days after the debut already).
Now I officially added them to my ults. I couldn't help myself. I know they have some big things happening to them in the future and I am glad to be with them since debut. Foreverglow will be huge
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
bless all this content :sj_weary: :sj_weary: :sj_weary: :sj_weary: :sj_weary:

queens of serving the best to forevers
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread