- Joined
- 24 November 2018
- Messages
- 52,131
- Reactions Received
- 94,782
- Location
- Dreamworld
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 132,191
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him/Card Master
MV behind-the-scenes
Jacket behind-the-scenes
You wanted it, you got it!!After watching the MV more times, we really need the behind the scenes. All these beautiful shots, how did they make it.
Aesthetic MV of the year
p.s. did Mia say LATATA![]()
Would you like to be on the Forever Tag list for future content etc?Adios is already in my Top 10 favourite songs of 2019!
Bon Bon Chocolat drew my attention towards Everglow. Whilst Adios has confirmed my stan status!!
I'm seriously excited to see what the future has in store for these girls.
Of course!!Would you like to be on the Forever Tag list for future content etc?
Added!Of course!!![]()
www.kpopsource.com
I'll be there. Especially if there's photos of Aisha to spamAdded!
And naturally you can watch the official thread too if you would like!
![]()
[OFFICIAL] EVERGLOW ✨ (에버글로우) Thread - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive
EVERGLOW (에버글로우) is a Korean girl group consisting of 6 members: E:U, Sihyeon, Mia, Onda, Aisha and Yiren. They are under Yuehua Entertainment and debuted March 18th, 2019. --- CONTENTS 1. Social Media 2. Member Profiles 3. KS EVERGLOW Fandom Tag 4. Discograph 5. Reality Shows...www.kpopsource.com
same. I already loved them due to Bon Bon and was super intrested (heck I was making the badge thread like a couple days after the debut already).Adios is already in my Top 10 favourite songs of 2019!
Bon Bon Chocolat drew my attention towards Everglow. Whilst Adios has confirmed my stan status!!
I'm seriously excited to see what the future has in store for these girls.