So, I like some parts, but I'm not in love with it.
I really like those "everything" parts and the chorus, also the Sihyeon part at ~2:30 made me fell in love with her, she's SO DAMN GORGEOUS in the MV, probably the most beautiful thing I'll see this week.
But on the downside, the right from the start strong beat is a little bit awkward to me, it feels like we start in the middle of the song already (I talked to some people that liked it, so it's probably just my taste). Also, as mentioned, the autotune is kinda meh and the choreo at the chorus is strange to me by now, like a low-budget Signal horns (?).
I think my opinion may be to harsh atm, I mean, it's just their debut, and the song had a high chance of growing on me, since I like half of it already. Let's also wait for the live stages, maybe they slay there (as Itzy did).
Sidenote: I didn't like the camera work at the showcase, the camera didn't focus the member singing a lot of times. :<