- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 59,695
- Reactions Received
- 93,500
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 189,392
- Fandom
- WizSoneLuv
I am toying with going to Korea again.
Groups are having comebacks and if possible i would like to meet them at fan signs.
I know it is some sort of lottery deal where buying albums gives ya a shot
where do ya have to buy them?
how do they communicate the winner ect.
Music shows i know may almost be a non starter since i am not a member of the Korean fan clubs.
Any info would be appreciated.
Groups are having comebacks and if possible i would like to meet them at fan signs.
I know it is some sort of lottery deal where buying albums gives ya a shot
where do ya have to buy them?
how do they communicate the winner ect.
Music shows i know may almost be a non starter since i am not a member of the Korean fan clubs.
Any info would be appreciated.
Last edited: