Appreciation Excuse me haters (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Ooo okay. Thanks for the recommendation.
Coop is still a new genre for me, but my favorite is the meteor garden (2018) osts sang by The 4 members
To be honest, I don't listen to C-Pop all that much either. I mostly only listen to Hua Chenyu and WayV. But from what I can tell, although they have a lot more idol groups debuting these days, they're mostly about soloists and a very diverse range of soloists. They're also not afraid to experiment which I think is what I like most about C-music.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Same. Like kpop these days is the same, and jpop is well let’s call it anime music lmaooo. (I mean I’m a huge fan of both, but I’ve grown up with both, so I want to try to reach out more)

as for wayV I am not the biggest nct fan. Their new song is okay.
But I like this dude. I’m going to check him out
Let me know what you think. Also, I can recommend you some other songs if you like. Just let me know what genre you like. He does everything from ballad to rap. I'm not joking when I say he's talented lol :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Chlorine sajangnim, leader of Hua Chenyu fan club :pepeheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Suzy

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Ooo even ballad? (Can u recommend some of those)
He’s an talented all rounder for sure
How long has he been active as an artist?
He won a singing competition in 2013 and released his debut album in 2014. He has been active ever since. He just released his album last month.

Here are all of my faves (live performance + audio/MV). Let me know what you though :)

Quasimodo's Gift




Mayfly




King and Beggar (one of his rare love songs)




Ashes from Fireworks




And finally, I'm not 100% sure if this is considered ballad but this is my absolute fave:
Qi Tian


This is a movie OST which is why it's different from the rest:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Chlorine sajangnim, leader of Hua Chenyu fan club :pepeheart:
My ultimate goal on the forum is to turn to turn him into a common name on the forum. I better not come across anyone who has not heard his name after all this promotion that I'm doing :chickill:

jk jk :welp:

Actually my original goal was to at least have one person's attention and I feel like I have done my job considering how many users since last year have actually liked a song or commented on the official thread. My next goal is to turn KS into HCY-Pop :sakUwu:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread