Appreciation EXO are attacking me please stop (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
EXplOration is too damn good! Sure the sets aren't as good as the legendary ElyXiOn bar, but the choreos and the solos... EXO is still going off with 6 members and my heart can take it.
My heart can't take Kai coming at me like that. I can't take Suho becoming my wrecker in just seconds!

I CAN'T TAKE IT AND I CAN'T LOOK AWAY! I NEED MORE FANCAMS AND I NEED MORE PICTURES AND EVERYTHING!

Somebody send help or a non-exitant DVD of EXplOration so I can watch those performances in HQ....
 
  • Love
Reactions: Evergreen and baekk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread