I love this song SO MUCH!
maruberry 🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈 . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 13,505 Reactions Received 41,701 Location Estonia Cards View Profile KS Coins 514 Gender Non-Binary Pronouns He/They Ship @Crackhead Wreck @DimashVirus 10 October 2019 #1 I love this song SO MUCH! Reactions: Evergreen, Suzy, la_mort_pour_vous and 6 others
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 10 October 2019 #2 Thank you ❤❤❤ Reactions: YouNiceKeepGoin and maruberry
YouNiceKeepGoin Joined 18 April 2019 Messages 2,326 Reactions Received 7,732 Location TXT's Hair Line Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Wreck @SakinoSweety 10 October 2019 #3 💜 Reactions: Willow and maruberry
raymondchouku . Joined 8 March 2019 Messages 6,995 Reactions Received 12,662 Cards View Profile KS Coins 691 Fandom Exo L Gender Male Ship @DimashVirus 10 October 2019 #4 My energy levels are currently depleted, but when I am at optimum peak again I will check it out edit: Okay, I listened to it.. Its alright. Last edited: 11 October 2019 Reactions: maruberry, Willow and YouNiceKeepGoin
My energy levels are currently depleted, but when I am at optimum peak again I will check it out edit: Okay, I listened to it.. Its alright.
H Hajima Joined 13 March 2019 Messages 4,283 Reactions Received 11,073 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 10 October 2019 #5 No content
Suzy Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian . . Joined 22 November 2018 Messages 7,026 Reactions Received 27,656 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom EXO-L & My Gender Female Ship @JeonJungkook 18 October 2019 #6 I’m such a flop so I’m literally only finding out about and hearing this now... But it’s really good! I love it 😍
I’m such a flop so I’m literally only finding out about and hearing this now... But it’s really good! I love it 😍