News EXO-CBX to release new song "Paper Cuts" on April 10th! (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I knew they wouldn’t do their Japan concerts without including at least one new song. Can’t wait to get another CBX fix.
They're working so hard. I hope they release lots of songs since Xiumin will be enlisting soon. We sadly don't get to hear his voice a lot with EXO so I hope CBX releases another album before he goes. :(
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
They're working so hard. I hope they release lots of songs since Xiumin will be enlisting soon. We sadly don't get to hear his voice a lot with EXO so I hope CBX releases another album before he goes. :(
There’s been an SM schedule floating about a while now that has CBX penned in for a late April comeback. I don’t think that schedule had a Suju D&E comeback though, so as always take it with a grain of salt. I’d love for it to happen though, let Minseok go out on a high dammit SM!
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
There’s been an SM schedule floating about a while now that has CBX penned in for a late April comeback. I don’t think that schedule had a Suju D&E comeback though, so as always take it with a grain of salt. I’d love for it to happen though, let Minseok go out on a high dammit SM!
Those rumored schedules always have comebacks/debuts missing but the ones listed usually happen so I'm excited! I really hope it happens 😍
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread