- Joined
- 22 November 2018
- Messages
- 7,026
- Reactions Received
- 27,656
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- EXO-L & My
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
They're working so hard. I hope they release lots of songs since Xiumin will be enlisting soon. We sadly don't get to hear his voice a lot with EXO so I hope CBX releases another album before he goes. :(I knew they wouldn’t do their Japan concerts without including at least one new song. Can’t wait to get another CBX fix.
There’s been an SM schedule floating about a while now that has CBX penned in for a late April comeback. I don’t think that schedule had a Suju D&E comeback though, so as always take it with a grain of salt. I’d love for it to happen though, let Minseok go out on a high dammit SM!They're working so hard. I hope they release lots of songs since Xiumin will be enlisting soon. We sadly don't get to hear his voice a lot with EXO so I hope CBX releases another album before he goes. :(
Those rumored schedules always have comebacks/debuts missing but the ones listed usually happen so I'm excited! I really hope it happens 😍There’s been an SM schedule floating about a while now that has CBX penned in for a late April comeback. I don’t think that schedule had a Suju D&E comeback though, so as always take it with a grain of salt. I’d love for it to happen though, let Minseok go out on a high dammit SM!
I hope so too, we can never have enough CBX in our lives.Those rumored schedules always have comebacks/debuts missing but the ones listed usually happen so I'm excited! I really hope it happens 😍