- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
So the main Chen anti's seem to be the lysn users with the ACE membership...
So Kai posted pics today on Basic meaning you don't need the ACE membership to see them.
That just doesn't happen. Pics are ALWAYS on lysn for the membership fans only.
But since those peeps are being assholes Kai posted it on basic for all of us to see!
How TF those delulu antis are still convincing themselves that EXO are completely fine with kicking Chen out of the group is beyond me!
I adore how EXO as a whole are continuing with business as usual, only making very slight adjustments to their actions to show displeasure. I love it.
So Kai posted pics today on Basic meaning you don't need the ACE membership to see them.
That just doesn't happen. Pics are ALWAYS on lysn for the membership fans only.
But since those peeps are being assholes Kai posted it on basic for all of us to see!
How TF those delulu antis are still convincing themselves that EXO are completely fine with kicking Chen out of the group is beyond me!
I adore how EXO as a whole are continuing with business as usual, only making very slight adjustments to their actions to show displeasure. I love it.