EXO-L support group (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
EXO recently had a surprise ambush on Minseok at Xiuweet and well:


It has been dramatic but amazing because we got OT9 BITCHES
in video call form at least



There was a lot of crying but Kyungsoo wasn't having emotions today so he put everyone in their place




So any other EXO-Ls in emo hours feel free to join me and we can support each other



​
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
WELL FUCK I DIDN'T EVEN WATCH THE VIDEOS AND MY EYES ARE WATERING
I refuse to watch the videos with sound. If I hear the tears in their voices then I really will cry
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I know this is about Xiumin but... Lay speaking korean! :pandasad::pandasad::pandasad:

This whole thing... I want to hug them all and fuck I am going to miss Xiumin! Kyungsoo is so kyungsoo in this aswell! Emotions psshhh, what even are those!
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I know this is about Xiumin but... Lay speaking korean! :pandasad::pandasad::pandasad:

This whole thing... I want to hug them all and fuck I am going to miss Xiumin! Kyungsoo is so kyungsoo in this aswell! Emotions psshhh, what even are those!
it really was peak Kyungsoo lol.

I know I've Lay speak English more than Korean lately so it was different to here him speak it again
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
2025 here we come :yolk:
I am gonna be there when it happens! I am going to be ready and screaming at the moment OT9 EXO reunites! They are going to make us proud like Super Junior and they will all finish their services!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
it really was peak Kyungsoo lol.

I know I've Lay speak English more than Korean lately so it was different to here him speak it again
I always forget, but lay really is a multilingual king! Imagine Lay on a variety show with EXO again!
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I am gonna be there when it happens! I am going to be ready and screaming at the moment OT9 EXO reunites! They are going to make us proud like Super Junior and they will all finish their services!
I think i'll be 29 when they comeback from service....maybe i'll finally have money then
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I think i'll be 29 when they comeback from service....maybe i'll finally have money then
When they all come back... I am going to buy 10 copies of their albums at least... If I need to I will save up money for it, but I will do it!
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
All my biases are enlisting :pepecry2:

Don’t worry Minseok, you’ll still be number one in my EXO heart.
when the beagle line goes I won't handle it well at all. xiumin might be back by then but it's still my bias and bias wrecker going off :pepecry1:
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
when the beagle line goes I won't handle it well at all. xiumin might be back by then but it's still my bias and bias wrecker going off :pepecry1:
Its a blessing and a curse having biases of a similar age. I have to say goodbye to them all for a while, but also get them back at roughly the same time. We’ll have your back whilst the Beagle line are gone ^_^
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Its a blessing and a curse having biases of a similar age. I have to say goodbye to them all for a while, but also get them back at roughly the same time. We’ll have your back whilst the Beagle line are gone ^_^
thanks. I'll need it to get me through Chen's service :maheart:

how do people handle their UB's absence? i'm not looking forward to it
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bopper
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
thanks. I'll need it to get me through Chen's service :maheart:

how do people handle their UB's absence? i'm not looking forward to it
Xiumin is my UB, but I have biases from a lot of groups in the military currently. Honestly its now when I’m finding solace in girl groups. They release amazing music and there’s no military to worry about :dab:
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread