News EXO TO COMEBACK WITH "OBSESSION" ON... (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Obsesson is such a great name and I can just SEE EXO slaying a concept with that name!
I don't wanna end up a clown but I think we're finally getting a dark concept after Monster!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
SO STOKED
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
My wallet is ready, but I’m not ready to give SM my money just yet. Ktown4u say the covers are EXO/X-EXO versions, so I’m waiting for more info before I buy.

The title alone sounds amazing though.
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
My wallet is ready, but I’m not ready to give SM my money just yet. Ktown4u say the covers are EXO/X-EXO versions, so I’m waiting for more info before I buy.

The title alone sounds amazing though.
your pfp... my first crush :taesquish:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread