News EXO's Chen Getting Married + Expecting A Baby[Confirmed By SM]. (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
OMG WHAAAAT? I re-read this a hundred times and I'm still so shocked.

There's nothing I want more for the boys to live happy and content lives so the fact that he has found someone he has decided to settle down with makes me so happy. But at the same time, I'm so shocked. This was so unexpected. Congratulations to the couple! I really hope the K-fandom takes this well.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
The funny thing is fans were trending the hashtag #PSSSPSPSPSSSSPSPSPS_FOR_CHEN because he was no where to be found hours earlier and they really managed to summon him. Looks like it was a very strong summon considering he came out with marriage news.

In other news, it's so weird how happy I'm feeling right now. I feel like my child just told me he's getting married. On one hand I'm hoping him and the girl are right for each other and that they'll love and respect each other forever and on the other hand I'm so happy but also worried about the hate he'll get. This was just so unexpected. He's the most lowkey along with Kyungsoo in EXO though so I guess I shouldn't be so surprised.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Is this hinting at a pregnancy? O.O
I was just about to comment that too! "A blessing came to us" is a strange use of words to describe just marriage so she might actually be pregnant! I'm so happy for him! I seriously feel like crying tears of joy right now.

And SM has confirmed marriage too. Congratulations!!!!!
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I wonder if he'll continue to be active in EXO though. I really hope he does and we don't have a Sungmin situation again. Now I'm really worried.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
"A blessing came to us"
Good for them!
I'm not even an EXO-L but I'm so happy for him!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread