- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Yeah definitely, EXO as a group are such cash cows due to which they might have restricted their solo stuff, although 7 years into their career they should really get that freedom and opportunities to just be creatively satisfied as an artist. And tbh EXO haven't been too busy as a group lately so they could've done some stuff for him had they wanted, I hope its better once he's back atleast.I just have a weird feeling SM was trying to pull a snsd 2.0 on them by restricting some of their solo activities until now. Although I understand group activities make fans happy, solo activities and exploration keep kpop idols satisfied with their careers and allow them to make some extra $.