Rumor EXO’s Kyungsoo not to renew contract? (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Wait... Wasn't there something just a couple days ago (a false rumor) about Sehun leaving k-pop to be with his "girlfriend"?

Edit: @ilovebread dude you made a cake for my akp wedding... I'ma need some serious empty calories if Kyungsoo leaves Exo...
 
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
631
Reactions Received
4,054
Location
Kyungsoo's Heart Shaped Lips
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
i was panicking at work until SM's official statement. :yolk::yolk:

Wait... Wasn't there something just a couple days ago (a false rumor) about Sehun leaving k-pop to be with his "girlfriend"?

Edit: @ilovebread dude you made a cake for my akp wedding... I'ma need some serious empty calories if Kyungsoo leaves Exo...
Sorry I'd be hogging all the calories down myself if that were the case
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Sorry I'd be hogging all the calories down myself if that were the case
listen... I became a Kyungie stan through crying. Its only fitting that I do the same if he makes an exodus no pun intended... well kind of intended...
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
welp there goes any possibility of me becoming an exo l
maybe its for the better
Oh Please. You becoming a stan for another group. This isn't fanfiction, this is real life...
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I was so confused seeing this thread back again lol
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Oh Please. You becoming a stan for another group. This isn't fanfiction, this is real life...
I’ll find new babies one day don’t make me give up hope:pandacop:
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I’ll find new babies one day don’t make me give up hope:pandacop:
Oh please. You'll be drooling over Jimin long after his expiration date.
 
  • Angry
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
IT ISNT MY FAULT THAT EVERYONE ELSE SUCKS
I think the only way you'd stan Exo is if Baekhyun and Jimin swapped souls...
 
  • Angry
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I think the only way you'd stan Exo is if Baekhyun and Jimin swapped souls...
Ok but baekhyun would still look like a fake cdrama girl and it wouldn’t matter
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Ok but baekhyun would still look like a fake cdrama girl and it wouldn’t matter
Honey, we need to sober you up. Acid is messing with your neurons.
 
  • Angry
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: raymondchouku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread