EXO's merchbot [aka the official twt account] is acting weird (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
It's been..... WEIRD!
The merchbot has been posting things about Yixing of all people! :jisoosmh: :pandaamazed:
And negative comments about Chen have been getting deleted really fast recently!

This all is making my delusional ass hopeful against my best interests!
Do I dare hope AGAIN! (yes....)


 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Suzy

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
LOL I was actually pretty shocked when I realised that it was their official account posting Yixing's videos. For a second I thought I was seeing things but it turned out that it really was their offical account.

Also, let me be delusional with you. Yixing has been SUPER outspoken about his brothers lately as well. I mean, he never acted as if they were strangers but these days he speaks about them a lot. He even showed everyone on national TV that the boys were his phone background... Like that's next level lol. I don't want to be delusional and expect anything but I'm a fool so I will still be delusional and expect something.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
LOL I was actually pretty shocked when I realised that it was their official account posting Yixing's videos. For a second I thought I was seeing things but it turned out that it really was their offical account.

Also, let me be delusional with you. Yixing has been SUPER outspoken about his brothers lately as well. I mean, he never acted as if they were strangers but these days he speaks about them a lot. He even showed everyone on national TV that the boys were his phone background... Like that's next level lol. I don't want to be delusional and expect anything but I'm a fool so I will still be delusional and expect something.
SAme..... Yeah, there has been so many mentions recently and I just cannot help but hope!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
omg omg omg that's great
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread