COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

18+ f(x) Luna really been wildin' since leaving SM Entertainment!! (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Maybe youre mixing me up with rainbow or kitkat :wimwim:
Pretty sure neither of them are underage either :wimwim:
Just leaves mirella then I guess :taesip:

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
She ATE that rap :nakypog:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
i don't know if i'm allowed to say this but... i slightly prefer this over the original version :jisoosmh:
I haven’t even listened to the original tbh :rosesmug:

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Referring to J&K tv show:
I haven't mostly coz I'm not the biggest Krystal fan :yolk:
And left to herself, Jessica gets a little too Disney princess-y and as much as I love her, I can't watch that stuff too much :yolk: With the SNSD girls, it's more fun to see her playing off of those personalities, or interacting with the MC :yolk:
I've known of Luna and f(x) for years although it's only been recently when I've started getting into their music big time. My bias is Krystal.

Anyway, ever since Luna left SM Entertainment, she's been putting up some bold pics (by SK idol standards) on her SNS, and now her latest video is an all out attack :sj_weary:

She made a Korean cover of Doja Cat's Say So and did it all- singing, dancing and rapping like a true triple threat. But also showing off that body omg, I'm suddenly extremely attracted to this woman :sj_weary:

These 2 outfits especially good lord :nekosweat::sj_weary:

Newest addition to Senpai's Best Girls club :sj_weary:
Im not really into f(x) songs/music tho iv listened/watched some but they just dont strongly affect me much, but i dont hate them. Im more into their reality show/individial members a bit. but i loved amazing f(x). Tbat said Luna is probably my most underrated member, maybe cos i hvnt paid much attention to her along with Amber. But she been like this on instagram a long while now in posts iv randomly come across. Still dont know much abt her tho.

Aside, i was bored n re-read threads here today, so im shocked, shockrd i say- from the quoted posts where b4 ur not a Krystal fan- now shes ur bias in f(x)?
Howd tat happen- can i interest u in her guest appearances on JessicaLand? {Did u finally watch all J&K show?/i just rewatched all 10 eps oe so this past week cos bored}

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Referring to J&K tv show:

Im not really into f(x) songs/music tho iv listened/watched some but they just dont strongly affect me much, but i dont hate them. Im more into their reality show/individial members a bit. but i loved amazing f(x). Tbat said Luna is probably my most underrated member, maybe cos i hvnt paid much attention to her along with Amber. But she been like this on instagram a long while now in posts iv randomly come across. Still dont know much abt her tho.

Aside, i was bored n re-read threads here today, so im shocked, shockrd i say- from the quoted posts where b4 ur not a Krystal fan- now shes ur bias in f(x)?
Howd tat happen- can i interest u in her guest appearances on JessicaLand? {Did u finally watch all J&K show?/i just rewatched all 10 eps oe so this past week cos bored}
Yeah me getting into f(x) and Krystal has been a sudden and recent phenomenon lmao. Even made a thread about it

It was mostly her red hair in RPPP that converted me and suddenly I started liking her everywhere :haylul:

Tbh I've only listened to their music and not checked out any other content or varieties or anything lol. Maybe I can give J & K show a try although I'm not too optimistic even as someone who likes them both now :lisalaugh:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah me getting into f(x) and Krystal has been a sudden and recent phenomenon lmao. Even made a thread about it

It was mostly her red hair in RPPP that converted me and suddenly I started liking her everywhere :haylul:

Tbh I've only listened to their music and not checked out any other content or varieties or anything lol. Maybe I can give J & K show a try although I'm not too optimistic even as someone who likes them both now :lisalaugh:
J & K are always good together. You really should give it a try

Reactions Received
KS Coins
This woman won't let me get over my crush on her

Reactions Received
KS Coins

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread