COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Fans of the 2nd generation... (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
What is a group you stanned and loved who when they disbanded it was clearly on good terms?

Thankfully Rainbow and Girls' day are still close and good friends and it makes me so happy even though they are no longer a group. Though I miss them, I'm sad with how 4minute ended on bad terms.

Drew_B

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU
Of the groups I really liked I'd say Wonder Girls and Rainbow.

And of course f(x).

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
fx members are for sure on good terms.
They do not hang out like Rainbow who vacation together ect.

Kara was on good terms with each other for all i know.

The grace were on good terms.

how about ....EXID they seem friendly.

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I can mostly just think of f(x) for being on good terms...

I can't recall with 4Minute. I think there was drama or something about the company keeping HyunA?

Heck, it's been so long that I barely remember a lot of kpop shit lol.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
☾ groo ☽
Pronouns
☾ he/him ☽
rainbow are friendship icons :sanapray: sistar is debatable because originally they said it was a unanimous decision by everyone in the group but now starship says it was hyolyn who just wanted to go solo :wimwim:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
sistar is debatable because originally they said it was a unanimous decision by everyone in the group but now starship says it was hyolyn who just wanted to go solo :wimwim:
I seen Hyolyn and the others interact positively on Insta so everything seems positive now if it ever was negative.. But yeah I remember reading that it was Hyolyn wanting to go Solo..

Side note, I noticed that people [fans] on YT get teary eyed when listening to Lonely, but I always had a positive vibe with it even though the tone might not have been.. Def one of my favorites... Although, its Sistar, so there isn't really a bad song, so...

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
☾ groo ☽
Pronouns
☾ he/him ☽
I seen Hyolyn and the others interact positively on Insta so everything seems positive now if it ever was negative.. But yeah I remember reading that it was Hyolyn wanting to go Solo..

Side note, I noticed that people [fans] on YT get teary eyed when listening to Lonely, but I always had a positive vibe with it even though the tone might not have been.. Def one of my favorites... Although, its Sistar, so there isn't really a bad song, so...
lonely gave me closure tbh:maheart:

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

I think the girls said that if one of them was ready to leave that they all would so it was like if Hyolyn wanted to go they were all ready to go.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
I think the girls said that if one of them was ready to leave that they all would so it was like if Hyolyn wanted to go they were all ready to go.
Yeah. On a side note, I've noticed some fans and even higher ups seem to like putting forth a narrative of specific groups having a bitch member... but its not a new thing for people to love a good cat fight. lmao

Reactions Received
KS Coins
fx i guess
all the other groups i support are still togther [big bang, SJ etc]

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Yeah. On a side note, I've noticed some fans and even higher ups seem to like putting forth a narrative of specific groups having a bitch member... but its not a new thing for people to love a good cat fight. lmao
I'm still upset about what happened with Hyuna and 4Minute because I don't think it was her fault.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
Wait they disbanded!?!?
lol. No I meant the split between Jang Hyun-Seung from Highlight (nee Beast). Which was different. lol

edit: Although Highlight had their problems with Cube.

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I wasn't really a stan, but I was sad when 4minute disbanded on bad terms :pepecry2:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread