FAVORITE/BEST HISTORICAL ACTION DRAMAS! (1 Viewer)

Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
So I'm staring to get into Chinese dramas, especially historical action ones. So please tell me your favorite historical dramas, mainly in the political and action/military range.

I've already watched both Nirvana In Fires, My General and I and The Empress in the Palace. I passed over Princess Agent, King's Woman and The Princess Weiyoung.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I actually can't remember any historical C-drama I watched and loved besides Nirvana in Fire. If I remember any, I'll post it.
But do you like Wuxia? Because if yes, then I recommend Fights Break Sphere.
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenGirlCrush

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I love Wuxia.
Then you should definitely check out Fights Break Sphere. It was the reason I started watching Wuxia. Here's my mini review on it if you want more convincing. Also, I just remembered that I watched and enjoyed (for the most part) Bloody Romance which is a historical action drama. But that's a sad one. Also, Yanxi Palace is super popular. I haven't watched it but it's the top historical drama that's always recommended to me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread