COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

FAVORITE/BEST HISTORICAL ACTION DRAMAS! (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
So I'm staring to get into Chinese dramas, especially historical action ones. So please tell me your favorite historical dramas, mainly in the political and action/military range.

I've already watched both Nirvana In Fires, My General and I and The Empress in the Palace. I passed over Princess Agent, King's Woman and The Princess Weiyoung.

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I actually can't remember any historical C-drama I watched and loved besides Nirvana in Fire. If I remember any, I'll post it.
But do you like Wuxia? Because if yes, then I recommend Fights Break Sphere.

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I love Wuxia.
Then you should definitely check out Fights Break Sphere. It was the reason I started watching Wuxia. Here's my mini review on it if you want more convincing. Also, I just remembered that I watched and enjoyed (for the most part) Bloody Romance which is a historical action drama. But that's a sad one. Also, Yanxi Palace is super popular. I haven't watched it but it's the top historical drama that's always recommended to me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread