Favorite GG Debut Song From The Below List? (2 Viewers)

Which Song Did You Prefer?


  • Total voters
    13
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,415
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Yay, I hope it arrives soon to you!

I don’t really know anything about them except they’re from Woollim and have six members. When I have time I’ll watch some live stages and learn their names.
3 of them were in PD 48.
One Juri, Quit AKB 48 to sign with Woollim and she was B team captain and in the running for general manager.

albums are in Cincy atm and should be here tomorrow.
 
Last edited:
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
Q&A
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oof so difficult. I really LOVED Bon Bon, Bim Bam Bum and Q & A basically the same.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread