- Joined
- 9 November 2018
- Messages
- 1,859
- Reactions Received
- 13,182
- Location
- Pacifika
- Website
- www.last.fm
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- EXO-L?
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
- Wreck
This year wasn't my favorite, but there were some nice highlights for sure.
Oh My Girl and Dreamcatcher killed it with their albums, and Cantabile was a great b-side from WJSN.
Were there any gg b-sides that stood out to you this year? I hope to find a hidden gem from an album that I have not yet heard.

Oh My Girl and Dreamcatcher killed it with their albums, and Cantabile was a great b-side from WJSN.
Were there any gg b-sides that stood out to you this year? I hope to find a hidden gem from an album that I have not yet heard.