- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
as far as I knowBtw we get to keep these right?
as far as I knowBtw we get to keep these right?
as far as I know
Sorry to nit-pick but house Greyjoy's seems to show House Dorne's Sun n Spear sigil, it should be a kraken or sth.Let's forget the contest for a minute and appreciate these pretty badges!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Objectively which one is your favorite?
@lalaloveloona did a great job with them
I defently didn’t get something wrongSorry to nit-pick but house Greyjoy's seems to show House Dorne's Sun n Spear sigil, it should be a kraken or sth.
Great work, just got the signals mixed somehow.
I love all the badges but my favorite is Tully's: Tully's Rise for the Iron Throne.
Sorry to nit-pick but house Greyjoy's seems to show House Dorne's Sun n Spear sigil, it should be a kraken or sth.
Great work, just got the signals mixed somehow.
I love all the badges but my favorite is Tully's: Tully's Rise for the Iron Throne.
I defently didn’t get something wrong
So SORRY, I'm so wrong-You're right -I got mixed up-House Martell is the Sun n Spear-I missed seeing the kraken of House Greyjoy.![]()
this is greyjoy and nothing else
omg don't worry. This can happen to anyoneSo SORRY, I'm so wrong-You're right -I got mixed up-House Martell is the Sun n Spear-I missed seeing the kraken of House Greyjoy.
I got confused thinking there was no House Dorne team n I apologize.
How can I make it up to you for my mistake. Sorry again. You were right n I was wrong about this. (Shouldn't hv stayed up to 2 in the morning to post.)
yeah I made every badge :) I really love the baratheon badge. The picture was the first one I did find and it gave me an insprition to find similar picturesOof I didn't know you made these @lalaloveloona
My favorites are either Baratheon or Stark tbh, but they're all beautiful.
I might be a bit biased but I really like the Stark badge, it's so cool and pretty at the same time! Although I really do like all of them, I think Tyrell and Baratheon are my next favourites.
Such well done badges! :llama_uwu:
Yes I just love the Baratheon sigil and their words/motto is also probably my favorite coz it sounds so badass lol.yeah I made every badge :) I really love the baratheon badge. The picture was the first one I did find and it gave me an insprition to find similar pictures
oh yeah same. And that yellow is pretty tooYes I just love the Baratheon sigil and their words/motto is also probably my favorite coz it sounds so badass lol.
Ours is the fury![]()