Appreciation Favorite GoT House Badge? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,024
Reactions Received
52,921
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,280
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Let's forget the contest for a minute and appreciate these pretty badges!
15565
15567
15569
15571
15573
15575
15577
15579
16629


Objectively which one is your favorite?

@lalaloveloona did a great job with them :pandalove:​
Sorry to nit-pick but house Greyjoy's seems to show House Dorne's Sun n Spear sigil, it should be a kraken or sth.

Great work, just got the signals mixed somehow.

I love all the badges but my favorite is Tully's: Tully's Rise for the Iron Throne.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Sorry to nit-pick but house Greyjoy's seems to show House Dorne's Sun n Spear sigil, it should be a kraken or sth.

Great work, just got the signals mixed somehow.

I love all the badges but my favorite is Tully's: Tully's Rise for the Iron Throne.
I defently didn’t get something wrong
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Sorry to nit-pick but house Greyjoy's seems to show House Dorne's Sun n Spear sigil, it should be a kraken or sth.

Great work, just got the signals mixed somehow.

I love all the badges but my favorite is Tully's: Tully's Rise for the Iron Throne.
17498


this is greyjoy and nothing else
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,024
Reactions Received
52,921
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,280
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I defently didn’t get something wrong
wallpaper-greyjoy-1600.jpg


this is greyjoy and nothing else
So SORRY, I'm so wrong-You're right -I got mixed up-House Martell is the Sun n Spear-I missed seeing the kraken of House Greyjoy.

I got confused thinking there was no House Dorne team n I apologize.
:pandabeg::pandasad::pandaannoyed::pandaomg::pandanoreaction::llama_shook:

How can I make it up to you for my mistake. Sorry again. You were right n I was wrong about this. (Shouldn't hv stayed up to 2 in the morning to post.)
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
So SORRY, I'm so wrong-You're right -I got mixed up-House Martell is the Sun n Spear-I missed seeing the kraken of House Greyjoy.

I got confused thinking there was no House Dorne team n I apologize.
:pandabeg::pandasad::pandaannoyed::pandaomg::pandanoreaction::llama_shook:

How can I make it up to you for my mistake. Sorry again. You were right n I was wrong about this. (Shouldn't hv stayed up to 2 in the morning to post.)
omg don't worry. This can happen to anyone :pandalove:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oof I didn't know you made these @lalaloveloona :sj_weary:

My favorites are either Baratheon or Stark tbh, but they're all beautiful.
yeah I made every badge :) I really love the baratheon badge. The picture was the first one I did find and it gave me an insprition to find similar pictures
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid
Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
592
Reactions Received
2,029
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pronouns
she/her
I might be a bit biased but I really like the Stark badge, it's so cool and pretty at the same time! Although I really do like all of them, I think Tyrell and Baratheon are my next favourites.

Such well done badges! :llama_uwu:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I might be a bit biased but I really like the Stark badge, it's so cool and pretty at the same time! Although I really do like all of them, I think Tyrell and Baratheon are my next favourites.

Such well done badges! :llama_uwu:
17936


you can use is as a background.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
yeah I made every badge :) I really love the baratheon badge. The picture was the first one I did find and it gave me an insprition to find similar pictures
Yes I just love the Baratheon sigil and their words/motto is also probably my favorite coz it sounds so badass lol.

Ours is the fury :sj_weary:
 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yes I just love the Baratheon sigil and their words/motto is also probably my favorite coz it sounds so badass lol.

Ours is the fury :sj_weary:
oh yeah same. And that yellow is pretty too
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread