Favorite Produce Series Uniform (1 Viewer)

Which is your favorite?

  • P101 S1

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • P101 S2

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • P101 China

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • P48

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • P101 X

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • P101 Japan

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Idol Producer S1

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Idol Producer S2

    Votes: 4 36.4%

  • Total voters
    11
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
So the female version of idol producer is coming soon and they've released a preview of what the uniform is going to be:


And i'm bored and up for a poll so vote on your favorite uniforms from the produce 101 and idol producer series:

Produce 101


Idol Producer

 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
My votes go to Produce 101 S1, Produce 101 Japan and Idol Producer S2.

My favourite out of all 3 has to be Produce 101 Japan though. I love the design and tie is so pretty.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
My votes go to Produce 101 S1, Produce 101 Japan and Idol Producer S2.

My favourite out of all 3 has to be Produce 101 Japan though. I love the design and tie is so pretty.
Of the boys uniforms those two are my favorite as well. I like the color schemes and the ties are pretty
By far my favorite uniform for the girls
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,440
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I'm also slightly biased because 48 had my girl Nayoung in there.

Cmon Banana, DEBUT HER
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652...jpeg
Hey heard a rumor that she switched agencies and was getting close to debut.
but either way need me some Nayoung.
OFC the dream would be sr20g but that so will not happen.

found a reference.
in December 2019 a photo circulated from Kim Nayoung's fan cafe that showed Nayoung posing with Lee Sian in what seemed like a girl group predebut photo. However, there has been no news on if Sian switched to Banana Culture, if Nayoung switched to Stone Music, or if the photo is fake.

pic
1578106018402.png


not my first choice as i want her in a cuter gg but anything is good.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Walnutt and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
pd48
 
  • Love
Reactions: QueenB and Walnutt

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
Hey heard a rumor that she switched agencies and was getting close to debut.
but either way need me some Nayoung.
OFC the dream would be sr20g but that so will not happen.

found a reference.
in December 2019 a photo circulated from Kim Nayoung's fan cafe that showed Nayoung posing with Lee Sian in what seemed like a girl group predebut photo. However, there has been no news on if Sian switched to Banana Culture, if Nayoung switched to Stone Music, or if the photo is fake.

pic
1578106018402.png


not my first choice as i want her in a cuter gg but anything is good.
Oh god. I would love her and Sion in the same group. Look at that picture and tell me that wouldn't be the visual rookies of the year.

And we've talked about this before. I'm def down for either sexy or cute; she can pull both off amazingly.

I just need some Nayoung finally :jisoosmh:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
The IP season 2 for boys and PD48 for girls!

ALTHOUGH... The new IP one for girls looks like it's gonna be really beautiful as well! I love the decision to not have it be pink, because the pink is so overdone like HONESTLY.
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB and yeji
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
The IP season 2 for boys and PD48 for girls!

ALTHOUGH... The new IP one for girls looks like it's gonna be really beautiful as well! I love the decision to not have it be pink, because the pink is so overdone like HONESTLY.
Same! I like that they are changing up the color. The pink was getting overdone. I'm curious what the full outfit will look like
pd101 china, i really like the colour. but if the new idol producer one was in the poll i would've voted for it.
Yeah I didn't include it yet because we don't see the full outfit but I do think it may be one of my favorite female uniforms
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
592
Reactions Received
2,029
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pronouns
she/her
I voted for PD101 S1 and PDX. I probably would've voted for the Idol Producer S2 outfit as well if the photos showed the whole outfit lol.

As for the season 1 outfit, I feel like the colours were pretty well thought out. It's pretty similar to PD48's outfit, but I'm just not feeling the plaid skirt at all so there's that.

I really liked the colour scheme that was going on in PDX's outfit as well. The jacket was so much better than the boring gray one from S2.
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
the boys uniforms were always soo boring it like they didnt even try tbh
like why couldnt they done a super fashionable uniform...
they clearly put money into the girl uniforms
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread