- Joined
- 13 December 2019
- Messages
- 15,368
- Reactions Received
- 19,079
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 7,194
- Fandom
- #1 🎵taste
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
Mine is Hollywood. I love it so much! I'm totally not obsessed with the performance M/V
The one thing I agree with you onnow I’ve only listened to three but idc because my answer won’t change
ROSE SCENT KISS because daehwi pretty
Breathe is a really good songGotta say Breathe. It's got a vibe I really like.
Daehwi is such a magnificent creatureThe one thing I agree with you on
I think you love Daehwi too much.Daehwi is such a magnificent creatureeven when I first laid eyes on him in produce I knew he was going to be my savior
That isn’t physically possibleI think you love Daehwi too much.As do I.
hm....That isn’t physically possible
I cannot get enough of that songShining Stars for sure
It really is! I can't get enough of it!Breathe
Was singing it a few times to myself a while back. It's a catchy song.