favorite song lyric? (1 Viewer)

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
谁都会说 就向前吧不要害怕 (anyone can say to rush forward, to be unafraid)
去相信吧 (just believe in it)
哪怕身上留下伤 都说这样 ("who would be scared about getting hurt", they all say)
是成长的代价 (that's the price of growing up)
可逆风飞翔 (to fly against the wind)
折翼后背上留下的疤 (there are scars on the back of [my] folded wings)
这样子的我 (the me who looks like this)
还美丽吗 (am I still beautiful?)

瞳孔倒影着的乌云 还有你 (the dark clouds reflected in the eyes, and there's you)
和脸颊上没擦掉的雨 (and the rain that hasn't been wiped off [my] cheeks)
阳光也只存在缝隙之中的侥幸 (the sunlight is only a lucky fluke between the clouds)

not a perfect translation, but I tried getting the general feeling down as opposed to a better literal translation
it's a cute song, a million times better than the usual summer ep tt, probably one of my fav snh48 songs tbh

 
  • Love
Reactions: nyaajooe
Joined
6 February 2021
Messages
1,117
Reactions Received
1,890
Location
In your dreams
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multifan
Gender
Female
Come on, little lady, give us a smile"
No, I ain't got nothin' to smile about
I got no one to smile for, I waited a while for
A moment to say I don't owe you a goddamn thing
Halsey: Nightmare
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Just close your lips, shut your tongue.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
There is so many songs and so many lyrics I adore

IU- Bad Day
"I feel someone's body heat on the empty playground bench
Why is this warmth making me feel even colder?
I bury my face in my scrunched up shoulders
My hands that I hid in my pockets get cold "

Mili- sustain++
"If abstraction is the definition of beauty
Are those of us chasing after clarity
A representation of ugly? "
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Bang Yongguk - Pray

It suffocates you
The countless hate, resentment, misery
They try to bury you on this quiet night

No one held your hand
They all turned away
Everyone twisted your thoughts and words
You cried so much

Why trap yourself in a maze?
Believe in yourself
You see white and black in the mirror
Although I'm weak
I can comfort you till the end

How can they block your freedom?
I'll understand and hug you
Close your eyes without a word
Please hear the cries of this lamb

Forgive my evil sins
Do you know that, you know that
Give me courage, love and wisdom
Please give me the light
So I can breathe
Rely on something so you can live
Guide me, who is slowly turning off
Please give me the light
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread