Favourite girl group debut of 2019? [so far] (1 Viewer)

Favourite GG debut of 2019?


  • Total voters
    24
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,182
Reactions Received
5,706
Location
SMTOWN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
everglow and bvndit really surprised since i had no expectations whatsoever for them. itzy was extremely hyped yet didnt deliver well. the song was actually nice but didnt age well and the members just doesnt stand out to me. cherry bullet is in the middle since they were not that amazing but not that boring either.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
1. Everglow -- I overall just enjoyed their debut - the song, the visuals, their dancing... Yeah, all around.
2. ITZY -- Didn't like their debut, but I like the girls and their concept, so I'll be checking out their comeback to see how I like them.
3. Cherry Bullet - Safe debut, but still listenable.
4. BVNDIT - I didn't like anything =/

So Everglow for me!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Everglow really got me. Favorite rookie so far
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yeah it's Everglow closely followed by ITZY. Bon Bon Chocolat is THAT song for me, my current SOTY :sippinthetea:
Although we'll need to see how the comebacks are too, and consider the whole year, so maybe ITZY will still be my ROTY once it's all done however best debut is definitely Everglow :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I actually prefer Bon Bon chocolat and Q&A as a song and Violet.
So far I prefer :
Cherry Bullet
Everglow
BVNDT ( I like Hocus Pocus)
Itzy ( Dalla Dalla is not a bad song but I don’t really click with the girls)
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
20 February 2019
Messages
522
Reactions Received
1,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I think my fave is ITZY. It’s like Twice, Red Velvet & BlackPink has a baby and ITZY came out. Idk I literally love there energy on stage I can tell they are a promising group. I feel JYP is gonna whip they into a GG we are yet to see.

I also Love Cherry’s bullet! They comeback was cute af plus I LOVE a good video game concept visually and sonically. I think they coming back this summer so I’m ready.

Also this group too I know noboby Is checking for them but I love there debut song it like baby Mamamoo with a dash of Red Velvet
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen and yeji
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
Everglow>cherry bullet >itzy>bvndit

I was very excited for their debut because they were the first GG from chungah agency and i loved the video teaser but the song was meh nothing memorable
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I think my fave is ITZY. It’s like Twice, Red Velvet & BlackPink has a baby and ITZY came out. Idk I literally love there energy on stage I can tell they are a promising group. I feel JYP is gonna whip they into a GG we are yet to see.

I also Love Cherry’s bullet! They comeback was cute af plus I LOVE a good video game concept visually and sonically. I think they coming back this summer so I’m ready.

Also this group too I know noboby Is checking for them but I love there debut song it like baby Mamamoo with a dash of Red Velvet
The Pink lady have excellent vocals and their song is a bop. They deserve more attention.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread