Favourite throwback songs? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck


still one of the best songs. sechskies and couple is one of the best combo's in kpop



when it comes to american boygroups and throwbacks NSYNC shouldn't be missing
 

Foxia

.
Joined
14 May 2019
Messages
942
Reactions Received
2,692
Location
Hope World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

This was my jam



I was a diehard Black Eyed Peas fan oh lord


Also big fan of Mika


And I want to thank my mom for constantly playing 80s music when I was a little kid (Salt n Pepa, A-ha, Duran Duran etc). This song is still awesome
 
Joined
6 December 2021
Messages
31,375
Reactions Received
36,647
Location
Raven Guardian
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
161,104
Fandom
Blink/Monstiez
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Reflet
Wreck
lots of old pop songs like katy perry, miley cyrus, selena gomez, mana, latin singers,even some old rock songs, rihanna, etc...
now kpop : snsd hits (overall most songs), apink (I dont know), tara-sugar free, 2ne1-I am the best, i guess thats it for now....
 
  • Love
Reactions: uran

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread