Fears about getting old(er) (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
What fears do you have about getting older?

I personally am not keen on the idea of losing hair. . . And if I have to use a cane I just hope it can be one of those cool ones that loop around your wrists:

 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
The fact that all of my health issues will only get worse, and if I'm in this much pain now, how bad it will get.
Comforting to know I'm not the only one on KS with chronic health issues.
 

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,811
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,647
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Comforting to know I'm not the only one on KS with chronic health issues.
You're probably not even close, as I know of a few others, as well.
Theoretically I should already be in a wheelchair, but I can't afford one and medical won't cover it because I don't need it 24/7. I do not look forward to getting older at all.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Theoretically I should already be in a wheelchair, but I can't afford one and medical won't cover it because I don't need it 24/7.
Same. I should have had surgery by now, but Medicare won't pay for it unless every other avenue proves fruitless. And even then, I am not keen on a surgeon f**king with my brain.
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Comforting to know I'm not the only one on KS with chronic health issues.
I have a chronic purely genetic condition with a high chance of early on-set Alzheimer's. 2022 is the big four-zero for me so getting old is right around the corner and coming up- fast.
 

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,811
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,647
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Same. I should have had surgery by now, but Medicare won't pay for it unless every other avenue proves fruitless. And even then, I am not keen on a surgeon f**king with my brain.
I definitely get that struggle and frustration. Honestly I wish there was some sort of treatment for my issues, but nope, couldn't be lucky enough for that. Even surgical fixes for certain issues that have come up just undo themselves. Idek the last time I had a day where I wasn't in constant pain. I'm not sure when the last time I slept through a night without waking was. The fact that this can only get worse with time absolutely scares the crap out of me because I have pleaded for death on bad days already. I'm only in my early 30s but my body thinks I'm closer to 80.
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
getting old in itself scares me so there's that. i often feel bad for people who die in their early 60s for example but at the same time i don't even want to reach that age. however with the way things are going for me right now i probably don't have to worry about that
 
Joined
16 April 2020
Messages
238
Reactions Received
523
Location
EXOplanet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Loosing hair
saggy boobs
saggy skin
health issues
 
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
The fact that all of my health issues will only get worse, and if I'm in this much pain now, how bad it will get.
Thissss. Also having a baby and getting married. I want to have a child to continue my legacy but then again I don't feel like having one any time soon and I'm just getting older. And you know the older you are the more dangerous.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread