feels good....... (a mini mental detox) (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
today I got rid of a bunch of stuff through ebay.. feels nice giving things away to people who need them more.. and I also deleted a bunch of contacts from my phone, exes and people I don't even like who only harmed me.. screw them, I don't want to be reminded all the time.. I still have a long way to go and I'm struggling with people and things even at this very moment but I'm glad I managed to at least do something small but good like this 🙂

 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
today I got rid of a bunch of stuff through ebay.. feels nice giving things away to people who need them more.. and I also deleted a bunch of contacts from my phone, exes and people I don't even like who only harmed me.. screw them, I don't want to be reminded all the time.. I still have a long way to go and I'm struggling with people and things even at this very moment but I'm glad I managed to at least do something small but good like this 🙂

You are so strong and brave for doing that. I got rid of all the toxic people in my life and it was very hard to do as well.
You feel so much better for it. You truly are a beautiful person.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
oh thank you, how kind. It's a long path ahead but it's a good thing I did at least this yea heh
You will have so many good things happen to you because of your kindness. It just takes patience. :)
And no worries. It is what it is (love saying that) lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
that’s good for you~
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread