Appreciation Female idols I would marry (2 Viewers)

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Jang Gyuri

Your smile makes me on fire



Elkie

Your beauty knows no end



Eunha

Those legs makes me want to Navillera



Haseul

You can crash my plane any day



Kim Lip

Woman Body was created for you to shake it



Jinsol

Multi-talented and gorgeous



Chaekyung

You're hot and have a pretty smile



Yeri

You scream, ice cream



Sally
I'll learn korean only to teach you



Chahee
Kiss me on the lips

 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I would marry CL but I'm going to be nice and let @Erae have her...:yolk:
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:pandacop: Gyuri is already married to me
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,034
Reactions Received
52,931
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,584
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Jang Gyuri

Your smile makes me on fire



Elkie

Your beauty knows no end



Eunha

Those legs makes me want to Navillera



Haseul

You can crash my plane any day



Kim Lip

Woman Body was created for you to shake it



Jinsol

Multi-talented and gorgeous



Chaekyung

You're hot and have a pretty smile



Yeri

You scream, ice cream



Sally
I'll learn korean only to teach you



Chahee
Kiss me on the lips

Don't you hv to stick to only one you marry, unless you mean one after another; ending w/chahee?

I don't think I'd marry my bias Sica or Rosé. So idk who unless it's not creepy to want to marry Krystal.
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Don't you hv to stick to only one you marry, unless you mean one after another; ending w/chahee?

I don't think I'd marry my bias Sica or Rosé. So idk who unless it's not creepy to want to marry Krystal.
I have no problem in marry all, I'd marry the whole CLC
:sj_weary:​

I'd consider one at a time though. since Korea isn't that advanced yet xD
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
well you would be hard pressed to go wrong with say
Yoona
Irene
Wendy
Seulgi
Eunbi
Yeri
Yerin
Chaewon
Jessica
SinB
Chorong
Suyoung
Sooyoung both of em :)

i could make a huge list, but you get one of these girls to marry you .... Do Not Screw it UP!!!!!!
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread