Found Finally completed Apink common set! (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

I've waiting almost 4 months for Yookyung and to finally complete Apink!
:maheart:

She's the only common card that's still not pulled from the ol' genny, with her card being put into the Roulette due to 3rd batch majority on two occasions.

I've already made a thank you thread with the 6 other Apink members back in early April so I won't reupload them in this thread.

Thanks so much to
@Abeamus
for getting her in the Roulette and handing her to me (for debt).
:bigcatlove:​
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
Damn was it really almost 4 months? :jisoosmh: Tbh I was going to trade you Yookyung anyway as Apink was the main priority of you and Rand from the 3rd batch so would've been cruel to trade it to anyone else but congrats on finally completing them though :sanapray:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
congratulations Cal~
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Congrats Cal, you fought hard :bigcatclap:
congrats cal :bigcatlove:
congrats! patience has paid off!
Thanks all!
:nekolove:

Damn was it really almost 4 months? :jisoosmh: Tbh I was going to trade you Yookyung anyway as Apink was the main priority of you and Rand from the 3rd batch so would've been cruel to trade it to anyone else but congrats on finally completing them though :sanapray:
Thanks Abe!

Yeah, the last Apink card I got was on 3rd April so kinda not far off 4 months.
:nekosweat:

I wonder when she'll actually be pulled from the generator. At least 3 others still need her.
:susPepe:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Thanks Jen! Hopefully you get your Yookyung soon.
:bigcatlove:
yeah hope for that too. Tho I also need to get another Chorong too lmao
 
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
Thanks all!
:nekolove:



Thanks Abe!

Yeah, the last Apink card I got was on 3rd April so kinda not far off 4 months.
:nekosweat:

I wonder when she'll actually be pulled from the generator. At least 3 others still need her.
:susPepe:
Yeah it's pretty ridiculous but I got quite a few 3rd batch cards I could still throw in to try and brute force another :pandatea:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Yeah it's pretty ridiculous but I got quite a few 3rd batch cards I could still throw in to try and brute force another :pandatea:
Hopefully the next Roulette heads towards another 3rd batch majority then.
:lisalaugh:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,028
Reactions Received
52,925
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,291
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
:shamesica::shamesica::shamesica::shamesica::shamesica::shamesica:(jk, just fulfilling urge to use my fave emoji after long pent up no excuse to use it)
Congratz on finally completing Apink, Calb (but i think u shd also thank Rand n others for putting in 5 or so 3rd batch cards in Roulette-uhhm, i noticed u urself only put in 3; would u put in enuf to release another Apink Yookyung next time? [maybe not in 2 weeks, possibly 4 weeks? Just a thot, it might not come to me-maybe lex or karina might own the next time). This is only half serious, half not serious-so pls dont get mad. The roulette is unbiased n objective in its result, so i hv no complaints; just opinions. (If im over the line, pls give me a yellow card n ill reflect on my wrongdoing)
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
:shamesica::shamesica::shamesica::shamesica::shamesica::shamesica:(jk, just fulfilling urge to use my fave emoji after long pent up no excuse to use it)
Congratz on finally completing Apink, Calb (but i think u shd also thank Rand n others for putting in 5 or so 3rd batch cards in Roulette-uhhm, i noticed u urself only put in 3; would u put in enuf to release another Apink Yookyung next time? [maybe not in 2 weeks, possibly 4 weeks? Just a thot, it might not come to me-maybe lex or karina might own the next time). This is only half serious, half not serious-so pls dont get mad. The roulette is unbiased n objective in its result, so i hv no complaints; just opinions. (If im over the line, pls give me a yellow card n ill reflect on my wrongdoing)
Thanks. I like banter so this is perfectly fine, no worries lmao.
:bigcatlove:

I'll certainly be aware of any 3rd batch cards I get over the next two weeks and place them in the Roulette if I can. This week's 3rd batch majority was a complete surprise and I could only enter 3 3rd batch cards I believe. So the 2 BAP (2nd batch) cards I entered were to not nudge 1st batch up as it was pretty close with only 3 3rd batch cards in front of 1st.

So at the very least, I'll avoid placing in 1st batch cards as I think we've had 8/9 first batch majorities since the Roulette revamp.

Let's hope another 3rd happens again soon, or that she finally gets pulled from the ol' genny.
:lisalaugh: :nekolove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Haha
Reactions: lexus
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,612
Reactions Received
93,429
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,194
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Damn was it really almost 4 months? :jisoosmh: Tbh I was going to trade you Yookyung anyway as Apink was the main priority of you and Rand from the 3rd batch so would've been cruel to trade it to anyone else but congrats on finally completing them though :sanapray:
Yep she has only dropped thru roulette.
pretty nuts.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread