Appreciation Finally! I've completed Dreamcatcher card set! (3 Viewers)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master




I've been waiting for Yoohyeon's card since 17th December to complete Dreamcatcher lol.

This is one of my priority sets and Yoohyeon is one of my ults so the wait has felt like years!

I'm so pleased to finally get Yoohyeon and complete Dreamcatcher.

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO;

@brekker for Jiu
Cards Team for SuA, Siyeon and Gahyeon
@Flocon for Handong
@Panda for Yoohyeon
@Reo for Dami

:saranghae::pandalove::nekolove:
​
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
DID PANDA PULL YOOHYEON TODAY?
I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU :junweary::junweary:
Thank you!
:pikahappy:
She did indeed. I uncompleted Miss A for Yoohyeon lol.
:pandahappy:

congratulations, you finally did it :sj_weary: i know how that feels lmao i still remember myself waiting for that chuu card
Thank you!
:maheart:

Chuu was really stubborn lmao.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Like
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Congrats now time to see how long it takes before the next Yoohyeon :pandatea:
Thank you!
:pikahappy:

I'm curious about that too. Yoohyeon and even Siyeon are quite rare, and there are a number of DC collectors waiting on those cards.
:sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Panda and Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread