- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
Oh my life that bish... She got 4 seconds in before saying... THAT
I think you would remind her of BTS! I mean you walk and that was enough to make NCT Dream remind her of BTS!i wish i reminded people of bts TT
god is mercifulI think you would remind her of BTS! I mean you walk and that was enough to make NCT Dream remind her of BTS!
Like you just know she went into that reaction already knowing what she's gonna say.She literally saw 2/3 shots of the MV that was just setting the scene and comments about the choreography she has yet to see...
Went into it thinking "okay how can I plug BTS so Armys will watch" not only was that the worst way to do it because it was just so incredibly fake, I also doubt Armys will appreciate the comparison which is not smart to do by any meansLike you just know she went into that reaction already knowing what she's gonna say.
If you look into the comments on that tweet, there are almost as many ARMY calling her a clown.Went into it thinking "okay how can I plug BTS so Armys will watch" not only was that the worst way to do it because it was just so incredibly fake, I also doubt Armys will appreciate the comparison which is not smart to do by any means