Find me a bigger clown than this one (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
i wish i reminded people of bts TT
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I think you would remind her of BTS! I mean you walk and that was enough to make NCT Dream remind her of BTS!
god is merciful
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
She literally saw 2/3 shots of the MV that was just setting the scene and comments about the choreography she has yet to see...
Like you just know she went into that reaction already knowing what she's gonna say.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Loki and Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,318
Reactions Received
76,679
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,960
Ship
Wreck
Like you just know she went into that reaction already knowing what she's gonna say.
Went into it thinking "okay how can I plug BTS so Armys will watch" not only was that the worst way to do it because it was just so incredibly fake, I also doubt Armys will appreciate the comparison which is not smart to do by any means
 
  • Like
Reactions: Loki and maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Went into it thinking "okay how can I plug BTS so Armys will watch" not only was that the worst way to do it because it was just so incredibly fake, I also doubt Armys will appreciate the comparison which is not smart to do by any means
If you look into the comments on that tweet, there are almost as many ARMY calling her a clown.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus
Joined
5 June 2019
Messages
539
Reactions Received
1,946
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I just couldn't laugh that loud it is almost 2AM
LMAO I WASN'T EXPECTING THIS
that's just too much LMAO
I think I just wake up everyone in the house
:ilovebread:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread