Video findyourKODE - When a JYP Audition Passer Meets a RejectㅣNayeon vs Joo Hyunyoung (1 Viewer)

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
ooh i didn't know joo hyunyoung was rejected from jyp! loved her in extraordinary attorney woo
 
  • Love
Reactions: fdonce
Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
26,785
Reactions Received
44,428
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
158,848
Considering that it's been an entire day and I saw like not a single clip of any posting on twitter of this episode....I'm going to assuming it's a boring ep :llama_ramen:

*begin episode*

She's reading too many nice comments...read the mean ones :pandanoreaction:

She doesn't even know the lyrics :haylul::haylul::haylul:

Aww, I wanted to see Nayeon sniff her head :haylul:

Did she really thought "a boy who does ballet" instead of just "a girl?" :pandanoreaction:

I don't think Ive seen any picture of Nayeon crying that she took herself..can't tell if shes lying :llama_ramen:

Another loss :haylul:

Yeah this was the most boring episode, I knew when I saw no tweets of any clips, I say my deductive skills are pretty good too :llama_ramen:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread