Dance Practice Fine, they have won my attention (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Which means a lot considering they’re a girl group and girl groups barely interest me. I literally watched this with my mouth open. It’s been a while since a girl group’s energy and choreo impressed me this much. And I saw a live performance and they had such good presence too. I’m seriously impressed by these girls.



If I didn’t hate the song so much, I would stan. Now I’ll just wait and see how their next comeback sounds but so far I’m liking the girls a lot. Yeji is the only member I know though but she’s also the one who stands out to me the most. I guess I’ll look into them more. I’m anticipating their comeback.
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I'm the same as you guys, I like the members just not the song... I actually really want them to do a cover of So Hot by WG! I also want them to really push themselves with the choreo as dancing is definitely what they excel at.
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
They are definitely stanning material. They got me right in my feelings. And it doesn’t happen a lot that a group captivated me from the start like that.

And wdym, the song is great :seokeyes:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Minuteman and Suzy

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
They are definitely stanning material. They got me right in my feelings. And it doesn’t happen a lot that a group captivated me from the start like that.

And wdym, the song is great :seokeyes:
Some parts are alright but the song overall just isn't for me. Like it's just bad.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Minuteman

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Some parts are alright but the song overall just isn't for me. Like it's just bad.
Omg you used? to stan NCT. Your ears are therefore immune to weird experimental songs. I’m kidding, you like what you like :pepeheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suzy and Minuteman

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Omg you used? to stan NCT. Your ears are therefore immune to weird experimental songs. I’m kidding, you like what you like :pepeheart:
Lol I still stan NCT but that doesn't mean I like every song they release :P
But no matter how many weird and experimental songs I hear, this one just doesn't connect well at all.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread