Found Finished T-ARA! (1 Viewer)

Exi

message @Nina for my discord <3
.
Joined
28 September 2021
Messages
5,549
Reactions Received
53,023
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,908
Ship
Wreck
This set took me the longest to finish and tbh it's a pretty big card collection achievement finishing it!
:pandahappy:



Thanks to:
@badcrookshanks - Ahreum
@Magician - Eunjung + Soyeon
@litc - Hyomin + Dani
@Yachii - Jiyeon
@mindeulle -Boram
@litc - Qri

p.s. @litc coming in strong as my card sensei,
card sensei#2 (@Goldenstar) is
falling behind lol jk XD
​
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
This set took me the longest to finish and tbh it's a pretty big card collection achievement finishing it!
:pandahappy:



Thanks to:
@badcrookshanks - Ahreum
@Magician - Eunjung + Soyeon
@litc - Hyomin + Dani
@Yachii - Jiyeon
@mindeulle -Boram
@litc - Qri

p.s. @litc coming in strong as my card sensei,
card sensei#2 (@Goldenstar) is
falling behind lol jk XD
​
Why didn't you put the cards I gave you in one line :haylul:

But yes congrats exi:pepeheart:

and I'm glad to have helped you find lots of trades:pandahappy:

will you be looking for more sets now?:shakebell:
 

Exi

message @Nina for my discord <3
.
Joined
28 September 2021
Messages
5,549
Reactions Received
53,023
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,908
Ship
Wreck
Why didn't you put the cards I gave you in one line :haylul:

But yes congrats exi:pepeheart:

and I'm glad to have helped you find lots of trades:pandahappy:

will you be looking for more sets now?:shakebell:
idk , i just put them in numeric order ngl lol

I think I might collect girls day but idk yet
:susPepe:
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
idk , i just put them in numeric order ngl lol

I think I might collect girls day but idk yet
:susPepe:
you had hyomin and dani - litc
qri - litc

:haylul:

I might need cards to trade you for rares :jenniesmug:

for now I got a plan tho:pepesmug:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Congrats on T-ara!
:pandahappy: :pikahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: litc and Exi
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,091
Reactions Received
52,960
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,224
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Congratz on completing T-ara set exi :lovelycooky: :bigcatlove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread