- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 16,036
- Reactions Received
- 44,289
- Location
- the female gaze
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 124
- Fandom
- luoshifemy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- luo/yunxi
- Ship
honestly at first I thought you were mean. I was scared to speak with you but I guess you are okey now.
Brat
literally my first impression of you was brat.
I am very mean fear mehonestly at first I thought you were mean. I was scared to speak with you but I guess you are okey now.
I thought you were very heavily opinionated or very critical. Know that I've seen your posts more I don't think you're as critical as I initially thought. Now I can see that you're quite nice at times
NEWSFLASH OTHER PEOPLE SHIP IT TOOhow long did the dp take to make![]()
clearly you haven't been intimidated enough when you still haven't complimented meyou lowkey intimidated me idk why![]()
okay wellclearly you haven't been intimidated enough when you still haven't complimented me![]()
see that wasn't so hard was itokay well
your avvie is cute... and i enjoy your presence here![]()
okay we're even nowsee that wasn't so hard was itthe chicken knife is now slightly lowered
you ~do~ have a nice sig...okay we're even nowI'll lower mine too
dont throw that gif around so carelesslythanks, taeyong a king
![]()
That you were extra... really extra... but was I wrong π€