- Joined
- 8 March 2019
- Messages
- 6,995
- Reactions Received
- 12,662
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 691
- Fandom
- Exo L
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
depends.Is that..
is that a good thing or bad thing
depends.Is that..
is that a good thing or bad thing
Less vagueness plzdepends.
In your case being extra is your thing. It really would depend on the situation. If someone said to you that Jimin was an overrated human being and you clutched your heart and collapsed on the floor... That would be extra, yet entertaining. Another way of being extra that would be off putting would be if someone said the same as above [Jimin is overrated human being] and you were to say, "You are a horrible human being. I pray that before you die you will see the light and fall upon Jimin's alter.. There may be hope for you to find Jimin, but you don't deserve him..." I've never seen you be extra in a tacky way so I'd probably put you with the first example over the second.Less vagueness plz
In your case being extra is your thing. It really would depend on the situation. If someone said to you that Jimin was an overrated human being and you clutched your heart and collapsed on the floor... That would be extra, yet entertaining. Another way of being extra that would be off putting would be if someone said the same as above [Jimin is overrated human being] and you were to say, "You are a horrible human being. I pray that before you die you will see the light and fall upon Jimin's alter.. There may be hope for you to find Jimin, but you don't deserve him..." I've never seen you be extra in a tacky way so I'd probably put you with the first example over the second.
Pot meet kettle... lolOmg is that effort put into a reply ew
.--. --- - / -- . . - / -.- . - - .-.. . / .-.. --- .-..Pot meet kettle... lol
.--. --- - / -- . . - / -.- . - - .-.. . / .-.. --- .-..
Superficial is my defining character traitThought that you are superficial. I still think so. But your comments are funny to read lol
![]()
Bleh being sweet is for losersA troll. A somewhat sweet one though![]()
i thought u were gonna say the dp wasn't photoshopped![]()