- Joined
- 1 January 2020
- Messages
- 11,006
- Reactions Received
- 21,104
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 498
- Fandom
- Deobi
- Wreck
Last edited:
Oh, I faintly remember that. It seems both of our tastes have changed greatly since then π I remember thinking how cool you were because you used pictures to talk lolSince you signed up almost two years ago, I didn't remember; so I digged out your intro thread. Damn, it was a different time. I remember you seemed a popular user on akp. You almost assured me you would remember me on akp and I told you my akp username, but you never replied with whether or not you remembered me. So then my impression was that you never knew me.
And it was quite a different time. My username was PinkPrincess, and I greeted you with these pictures:
![]()
![]()
I stanned Dreamcatcher.
I AMJungwon enthusiast
Me? AwIβve always thought you were nice![]()
THEY ARE ONE OF THEM LAMOOI AM
Based on your username I thought TXT was your ult group tbh lmao
I thought you were too nice for me to hang out withI thought you were too cool for me to hang out with
Yes of courseMe? Awfor some reason I thought you were an NCT stan
Well, I can't say my taste have changed that much. It's still about heavy rock. I already stanned PassCode back then and they had already overtaken Dreamcatcher as my ug; but I almost never mentioned them since I was very wary about doing so because this is a kpop forum. My process of being more vocal about PassCode was a slow one. However, it happened that JiU was still my ub despite Dreamcatcher had stopped being my ug.It seems both of our tastes have changed greatly since then π
I have no clueYes of course
Really? What made you think that?
Look where we are now πI thought you were too nice for me to hang out with![]()
Literally the other way aroundToo cool for the nugu me to talk![]()
I thought you were super intimidating tbhrude n choppy w ur emotions
false accusation bc ur rlly nice