First impressions πŸ‘€ (1 Viewer)

Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Since you signed up almost two years ago, I didn't remember; so I digged out your intro thread. Damn, it was a different time. I remember you seemed a popular user on akp. You almost assured me you would remember me on akp and I told you my akp username, but you never replied with whether or not you remembered me. So then my impression was that you never knew me.

And it was quite a different time. My username was PinkPrincess, and I greeted you with these pictures:





I stanned Dreamcatcher.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Juniverse

tai

from the land to the sea πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎡taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Jungwon enthusiast
 
  • Like
Reactions: Juniverse

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I’ve always thought you were nice :pikahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Juniverse

Juniverse

Local Backstabber β™‘
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
Since you signed up almost two years ago, I didn't remember; so I digged out your intro thread. Damn, it was a different time. I remember you seemed a popular user on akp. You almost assured me you would remember me on akp and I told you my akp username, but you never replied with whether or not you remembered me. So then my impression was that you never knew me.

And it was quite a different time. My username was PinkPrincess, and I greeted you with these pictures:





I stanned Dreamcatcher.
Oh, I faintly remember that. It seems both of our tastes have changed greatly since then πŸ‘€ I remember thinking how cool you were because you used pictures to talk lol :haylul:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael

tai

from the land to the sea πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎡taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I AM :scree:

Based on your username I thought TXT was your ult group tbh lmao
THEY ARE ONE OF THEM LAMOO :haylul: BUT ENHYPEN IS STEALING MY HEART
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Juniverse
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
It seems both of our tastes have changed greatly since then πŸ‘€
Well, I can't say my taste have changed that much. It's still about heavy rock. I already stanned PassCode back then and they had already overtaken Dreamcatcher as my ug; but I almost never mentioned them since I was very wary about doing so because this is a kpop forum. My process of being more vocal about PassCode was a slow one. However, it happened that JiU was still my ub despite Dreamcatcher had stopped being my ug.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Juniverse

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Too cool for the nugu me to talk :taesip:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Juniverse

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread