Appreciation FIRST SET COMPLETE AND FIRST ATEEZ ONE TOO!! (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Guys I'm so fucking happy that I FINALLY get to make this post!
After a couple of weeks of bargaining, and talking, and interacting with so many
GENEROUS users I have completed my 1st set and the 1st ATEEZ completed set too!


160057_1602080152937.png
160058_1602080161730.png
160059_1602080185906.png
160060_1602080192040.png

160061_1602080216674.png
160062_1602080221874.png
160063_1602080245909.png
160064_1602080251730.png

Look at these handsome fellas!!!!

I sincerely want to thank everyone who helped me!
A shoutout to the amazing @Yili for Seonghwa & Yunho
A serious thank you to @yellowcoat for being so kind as to give me Hongjoong & Jongho for free!
Thank you to @Yachii for Wooyoung (the rarest of all!)
@bulletproof for the lovely and underrated Mingi
and @raymondchouku for getting me the last member I needed Yeosang!

Thank you guys so so so fucking much I am so fucking happy and thrilled right now!
I hope to pay it forward by helping my fellow Atiny's complete there sets so if you are looking to collect let me know
I'll put you in my notes to tag if someone is trying to get rid of ATEEZ.

:pepeheart: :pepeheart: :pepeheart: :pepeheart: :pepeheart:​
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Also a big thank you to those who were helping me search like @OnlyCalB and @RandAlThor and Yellowcoat & Yili again! ^^
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Congratulations. As I took part in the process, I look at it as my accomplishment as well :lisalaugh::lisalaugh::lisalaugh:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Congrats :maheart: Completed sets are so exciting
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Congratz on completing ATEEZ!
:nekolove:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Congrats! :sanapray:
I would've given you Yeosang myself but I decided some days ago when I get 2+ members that I'd collect them myself which ended up happening
That's a big undertaking-I figured you were collecting them from the get go.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread