- Joined
- 2 September 2018
- Messages
- 12,423
- Reactions Received
- 54,952
- Location
- ARMY base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 55
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Ok, this was difficult ngl, it required a lot of trading, begging, debts, I had to be a bit selfish but anyway, it is complete
And it is also my 4th set
Thank you @OnlyCalB for Jin, @Yili for Suga, cards team for J-Hope, @RandAlThor for RM and Jungkook, @Ozymandias for Jimin and @Drew_B for V
I will pay my debts! And since I'm almost done with the collections I wanted, I will make sure to hunt cards for others!
Thank you @OnlyCalB for Jin, @Yili for Suga, cards team for J-Hope, @RandAlThor for RM and Jungkook, @Ozymandias for Jimin and @Drew_B for V
I will pay my debts! And since I'm almost done with the collections I wanted, I will make sure to hunt cards for others!