Photo Follow me on IG!! (1 Viewer)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
So I've finally got around to creating a photography IG page that I will be using to upload photos that I have taken across Japan and the rest of the world. So please feel free to follow it for the latest photographs and also updates on my Youtube vlogs which will begin going up very soon (Though I will possibly also post links to those videos on here as well)


Please follow me :pandalove:





Thank you for your time!!!

:pikahappy:

​



 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Is that 8 scoops of ice cream :nakypog:
I will definitely follow!
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Is that 8 scoops of ice cream :nakypog:
I will definitely follow!
YES IT IS!!! :queen: and all for only $5!! :sj_weary:


Thank you! You can look forward to even more food updates in the future :jenniesmug:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I don't have an account, but I'll keep an eye out. I love photography!
 
Last edited:

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Thank you for the follows everyone!!



I've just posted some cat photos which will also be a common feature on my page :pandalove:






21750

is that a dog without eyes
Is the pink thing it's mouth?
I'm lost.
Its a monkeydog

Followed you too~

I like photography too and try to snap some nice pics, but I tend to feel awkward for some reason when I'm taking pics hahaha.
I always found photography to be an escape from awkwardness. But then I don't really take photos of people. I prefer taking photos of food, cats and natural landscapes xD
 
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,253
Reactions Received
4,116
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
59,326
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
I always found photography to be an escape from awkwardness. But then I don't really take photos of people. I prefer taking photos of food, cats and natural landscapes xD
The funny thing is, I don't really take pictures of people too unless asked(like my mother when she has her hair done). But I feel a pressure as if people stare at me for standing there with my camera out. 😄
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
If I had IG, I’d follow you. Your account just resonates with me as I’ve had similar experiences in Japan. Sweet potato soft serve is just :sj_weary:
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
If I had IG, I’d follow you. Your account just resonates with me as I’ve had similar experiences in Japan. Sweet potato soft serve is just :sj_weary:
My favourite is matcha soft serve. But I've had egg soft serve as well and that was amazing!!!! :sj_weary:

I always try flavours that are unique to Japan whenever I come across them
 
Joined
6 September 2018
Messages
1,873
Reactions Received
6,954
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
So I've finally got around to creating a photography IG page that I will be using to upload photos that I have taken across Japan and the rest of the world. So please feel free to follow it for the latest photographs and also updates on my Youtube vlogs which will begin going up very soon (Though I will possibly also post links to those videos on here as well)


Please follow me :pandalove:





Thank you for your time!!!

:pikahappy:

​



Get that free promo sis! Btw I followed too, I like your aesthetic so far:llama_wave:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread